- Professional Diploma in Life Coaching. DBT Essentials Accreditation.
- Train the Trainer. Association of Coaching member.
- VTCT LEVEL 2 Diploma Beauty Therapy. Chartered Institute in Marketing Diploma.
- Debenhams trained Personal shopper.
All of us are in search of self acceptance and living intentionally.
Loving myself was a massive challenge I overcame. When I was growing up there was little representation of dark skinned black women in the media. When I saw women of colour they played roles of the angry, opinionated and strong black woman. Whilst navigating the shoulds I decided to work in a field that was known for being stressful. I reached burn out. Internalising my negative emotions I ate and engaged in behaviours that did not serve who I wanted to be come. My self care plummeted!
This is the happy part.. My Breakthrough!
I came across Lisa Nichols, then Les brown and The Secret. I learned I had the power to change. I deserved more. I could be more. All I had to do was set clear goals, work out the obstacles and remain consistent whilst challenging limiting beliefs. I wanted to make others feel the way I felt energised. I used fashion and make up to help rediscover who I was and develop my style following all of the experience I gained in the fashion industry as an personal shopper, visual merchandiser and personal stylist.
Annette Life coach, Personal shopper and Image consultant was developed combining my lived experience, extensive experience working as an mental health practitioner and fashion industry helping shoppers solve their fashion dilemmas.
Imagine if you could:
– Use clarity and confidence to create opportunities for professional growth such as promotions, career changes and implement business strategies.
– Courageously explore personal expansion such as committing to a healthy lifestyle, restore relationships, look after your well-being and increase mental wellness.
– Achieve goal(s) you originally set two or more years ago.
– Love what you see in the mirror.
– Confidently express yourself.
Take your next step and see how I can help you